Thursday, September 6, 2012

Garden of Grace: A Daybook of Faith and Healing


This has certainly been an interesting summer to say the least. We thought we were going to incorporate a not-for-profit to help the poor in India and the homeless in the OC. Instead, Holy-Spirit led we've published a small book, full-color print and Kindle editions! I know that my Redeemer lives and that at the last He will stand upon the earth, and after my skin has been destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see on my side, and my eyes shall behold, and not another! (Job 19: 23-26). I am now getting queries to help other Christian writers do similar! Here's details on the book. I'd LOVE to have your feedback. Thanks!

Royalties from the sale of this book, in the first year, go to Pravaham: A Community for Peace and Justice in rural south India. Pravaham shares the love of Jesus and provides high school dropout girls from poverty-stricken oppressed and marginalized families with a 1-year vocational education program including internship. At the end of the year the students take the Tamil Nadu Open University exam and are then placed in jobs as Nursing Aides/Health Assistants to take care of the elderly.

Full color edition via CreateSpace, an Amazon company - https://www.createspace.com/3904206

Kindle edition via Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008RGFQJ4/

Free Kindle borrow for Amazon Prime Members.

In His peace and grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting, reading, and most of all, for sharing your insight and feedback. I appreciate it very much. You time is very precious as is your generosity in taking the time to encourage me with your comments. Blessings, A